- Supporting Dark Mode in Your Website
Working with and supporting dark mode is fun. However, it's not just for fun, it's a feature, and some may even say it's a necessity.
- Creating Filters, Shortcodes and Plugins
Filters, shortcodes and plugins are among the most powerful features in 11ty. Let's understand the concepts and learn how to create them.
- How many favicons should you have in your site?
How many favicon (including app icon) sizes and formats do you need? What are the tools to generate them? Let's explore.
- Setting up SEO and Google Analytics
Let's dive into how to make our website discoverable and more attractive when sharing in social media - with a cover image, proper title and short description.
- Automating Image Optimization Workflow
Image resize, compression and format conversion are tedious tasks. However, it's inevitable. Having optimized images is a crucial part for web performance.
- Customizing File Structure, URLs and Browsersync
Find out how I customize Eleventy to achieve my opinionated requirements about the structure of source files, output files and URLs.
- Setting up GitHub Actions and Firebase Hosting
Both Firebase Hosting & GitHub Actions offer generous free quota (with limit of course), perfect for our personal project! Let's use these tools to set up our hosting and...
- Building Personal Static Site with Eleventy
I built this site with Eleventy (aka. 11ty), a modern static site generator. Why did I choose 11ty? How to set it up? Is it a good choice? Are there any gotchas? Read on!
- Links to My Previous Write-Ups
** *Drum roll* ** Finally, I rolled out my own website! Have been avoiding doing that for a long long time (because I am lazy). 😂